It is rightly said that good start given to the health forms strong pillar for future. Healthy mind resides in healthy body and thus it is important to focus on healthy food for the growing years of baby.
There are many baby foods of varied flavors available in the market but it is advisable to go for food that offers good health benefits, has good taste and has healthy ingredients.
Baby’s world.in offers healthy and branded food options and here is the list:
1. Cerelac: A renowned and most sought after name in the baby food acumen comes with varied flavors and is advised by doctors as the best food complement food after 6 months. This packaged food is best for babies as it is free from added artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. It contains goodness of cereals and has 18 nutrients that are essential for growing ages of the baby. It is fortified baby cereal with milk and has been food partner to umpteen numbers of babies in their growing years.
2. Gerber: Gerber cereals are hub of iron and 10 essential vitamins and minerals that are important for healthy growth of your baby. It comes with various flavors like wheat, barley etc – cereals that are healthy and wholesome for your baby’s daily needs. In fact this food has 90% of baby’s daily iron needs. It has no added starch, artificial colors or flavors and is made without use of BPA.
3. Heinz: Another trusted name in the acumen of baby’s food, Heinz has developed brand loyalty not only in India but also all across the globe. It is food supplement made with real vegetables and wheat blended with more than 12 nutrients. It has tasty and yummy flavors – bananas, mango, carrot etc that are not only delicious but also healthy. They also have porridge flavor made of oats and another one of fruits and yogurt for healthy growth of the baby.
4. Ceregrow: Nestle’s Ceregrow is packed with nourishment of multiple food groups. Just with 1 serve of Ceregrow provides balanced diet to the baby from 2 years to 5 years. It also provides required iron that supports normal cognitive development of the baby. It is multi grain cereal that has perfect blend of all essential minerals and vitamins.
5. NAN: Nestle’s NAN is specially formulated baby milk for healthy infants. It is specially designed to help ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition from birth. A blend of protein, vitamins and minerals that help for healthy growth of infants, without causing overload to immature organs.
6. SMA pro: Fortified milk drink for young children from 1 year onwards made of advanced baby nutrition and has essentials vitamins like D, calcium, iron, iodine and omega fatty acids that are best for infant’s healthy growth.
7. Similac milk: It is nutritionally complete milk based iron fortified infant formula featuring Optigro – and exclusive blend of brain and eye nourishing nutrients for baby’s development. It is designed to support your baby’s developing immune system, brain and eyes and aids to build strong bones and immunity.
8. Aptamil: Substitute for breast milk with unique blend of ingredients, this infant milk is formulated with Galacto and Fructo- oligosaccharides essential for growing years of the baby. It also contains Omegas and DHA that helps in Development of brain and bones.
9. Organic oat meal cereal: Oats are pack of health and considering this Heinz has formulated oat meal that has iron, all essential vitamins (E, C, B) , calcium and zinc for healthy body, bones and strong teeth. It is single grain infant cereal that is ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivities and also help develop baby’s eating skills. It has no artificial colors and is BPA free.